A globally recognised business is seeking a Sales Director to join their well-established firm, to drive the business forward.
They have been providing services to High-Net Worth Individuals around the globe for the best part of ten years and they require someone to continue to build the brand successfully with the utmost discretion and deliver exceptional service at all times. The individual must be a proactive sales driven individual who is also able to demonstrate excellent client and staff management skills to ensure client expectations are consistently met.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly targets, measured against both revenue and conversion rations, through a combination of their own works, and the sales team.
- Active role in selling the service to clients
- Be an ambassador for the firm
- Day to day management of the members of the sales team and take an active role in their development.
- Ensuring that the customer’s entire sales journey is optimised, from initial enquiry to success.
- Ensuring a high-level of customer service is provided across the company
Work closely with the marketing department to build the image of the brand and ensure the firm is being adequately exposed to the market.
- Extensive and proven track record selling services or products to HNWIs in the UK and internationally, no specific industry is required.
- Strong target focus, passion and energy for salesA true understanding of luxury
- Have a commercial mind-set and be used to working to, meeting and exceeding targets
- Have experience of catering for the global elite, that forms the bulk of the client base
- Lead by example, achieving personal targets as well the teams
- Be a positive force in the office, able to motivate and retain the talent in their team
- Happy to travel internationally, as required.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a proven track record in super-prime sales looking for a change of direction. Remuneration is highly competitive and will be dependent on experience, with a large performance related element. To have a confidential conversation please contact Camilla Hayes at Deverell Smith on +44 20 3056 0272 or firstname.lastname@example.org